BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:45 P.M.) – The Houthis Movement scored an important advance on Thursday that resulted in the complete encirclement of the Saudi Coalition troops inside Hodeidah.
The Houthis released a statement this evening that said all Saudi Coalition troops inside of Hodeidah are now trapped after they cut all the supply lines to these fighters in the provincial capital.
In addition to besieging the Saudi Coalition troops, the Houthis said that at least 150 members of the pro-government forces had been killed over the last few days.
Furthermore, the Houthis managed to destroy another 17 military and technical vehicles that belonged to the Saudi Coalition forces in western Yemen.
This latest news from Hodeidah comes just 48 hours after the Saudi Coalition forces broke through the frontline defenses of the Houthis at the provincial capital.